|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||35-65 working days|
|Payment Terms:||TT, LC|
|Power Supply:||220V 50HZ||Applicable:||Industry|
|Product Name:||Camphor Tablet Making Machine||Application:||Tablet Press|
|Product Mold:||Multi-cavity Mould||Apply To Shape:||Round,square,or Special-shaped|
|Standard:||BV||Type:||Hydraulic Tablet Press|
kapoor tablet making machine,
fully automatic camphor making machine
Granular Raw Materials Camphor Tablet Making Machine Continuous Working
The machine adopts the adjustment of speed by means of frequency inversion which is easy in operation and wide in the scope of adjustment of speed. Disintegrated structure is adopted for the turret, with the top of the table directly in contact with the pharmaceutical materials made of stainless steel and hardened by special technological process, resulting in the remarkable improvement in fatness and resistance to wearing.
Advantages of Our Tablet Press Machine:
1. With force feeder, improve granule flow-ability and filling performance, ensure filling precision, avoiding too much dust and cross pollution.
2. PLC and touch screen control, operation is easy and observable.
3. Perfect tablet pressing system, twice compress forming, reasonable framework with proper space and large pressure roller, the tablet would be pressed in longer time with no tablet weight difference.
4. It can automatically record all the operation parameter for different batch production, convenient recovery of production for same specification tablets.
5. Shell is made of stainless steel, fully enclosed type. Surface of turret is covered with harderned layer to make it wear resistant, meeting GMP standards.
6. Pressure sensor protection device would stop the machine to protect the punch mould.
7. Automatic oil and grease lubrication system for pressure roller, punches, reduce abrasion and prolong service life of machine.
8. Special oil proof, dust proof and noise proof design
1. Frequently check the quality of the tablet during use. If there is the raw edge, wale and uneven thickness, check the die in time. Do not use the nonconforming products lest the machine is damaged.
2. Do not use the wet materials in order to avoid destroying machine.
3. In case of tablet skipping, stagnation and other failures, do not touch with hand to avoid injury.
4. When refilling the oil, do not make the oil overflow or even drop on the surface of the working bench or around the die lest the quality of tablets is affected.
5. When switching on power supply, make sure the flay wheel rotation direction is the same as the indicated. Do not run in reverse direction to prevent damage to the parts
|Production Capacity||5-7molds/min(the actual speed according to product process requirement)|
|Working Pressure||≤45T(1. step-less adjustment 2. can be bidirectional compress)|
|Working Stroke||Up stroke≤150mm,down strokes≤150mm(1. step-less adjustment 2. Customized based on customer’s request. )|
|Filling Depth||≤150mm(1. step-less adjustment 2. Customized based on customer’s request. )|
|Product Mould||Customized according to the tablet features(Multi-cavity Mould)|
|Apply to Shape||Round, square, or special-shaped(suitable for a variety of shapes)|
|Motor Power||7. 5kw 9kw(Servo)|
How to choose proper machine / equipment?
Kindly reply us the following items:
- what is the product you do
- raw material
- the production capacity per hour or per day.
- power supply, such as Voltage, Hz, and Phase
Our technical engineer would suggest the proper model with necssary information for your reference. And the production line in workshop could be supplied as per your inquiry.
After sale service.
We supply operation training for workers, and installation in your location.
Regular and considerate inquiry in the email would be supplied for machine running and usual maintenance.